Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am posted two days worth of pictures. I'm going to try really hard to post everyday if time permits, however I AM taking pictures every day as promised. These are the moments that make me smile the most! I love my kids!


1/5/09 - Owen was shocked at all the flashes the camera did before I took the picture. I'm still learning how to use it.

1/5/09 - Hunter jumping on my back giving me hugs. He was choking me, but I loved every minute of it.


1/5/09 - Hunter my little "angel". Hmmmm. I just wished he acted like an angel all.the.time


1/4/09 - this picture was taken of Owen profile. He was playing with his toys and saw Hunter take one. He just looked content with Hunter taking the toy!



1/4/09 - This picture was taken when we were playing on the floor with his train set. I love the color of Hunter's eyes. They make me melt.

5 comments:

  1. LOL These are really great pictures. LOVE the angel one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! Your kiddos have some AWESOME expressions. You captured them perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My what big eyes you have! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will say they have their father's eyes, just my color. However, I think Owen's are going to turn brown anyday now. They are getting darker and darker. Sniff, Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the close up pics of both of the boys. They're both adorable and their expressions are great!

    ReplyDelete