Thursday, January 14, 2010

Okay...so I thought this would be easy to keep a blog. I thought wrong. I have been taking pictures everyday, however posting them is the issue. I need to set some time out each night to post pics. That means less time on FB ;).

This week has been so much fun with the kids. I hope you enjoy some crazy and wild pictures. Please excuse the messy room. I have two young kids who love distruction.

I'm posting pics from the 7th to today. I probably need to do two seperate posts. I'm not sure.

Enjoy the pics.

January 9th, 2010. I like the angle of these picturs. Working with the new camera and what works.

January 8th, 2010. I love this shirt! Thanks Auntie Jackie for the shirt. It suits him well.



January 7th, 2010 =Bedtime. Hunter was pretending to sleep.
Glow in the dark stars on his wall. I had to take lots of pics of the stars to make them glow, because I could not find the darned flashlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment